The person in main hallwent out the larger part, a long timecomes back. The shoulders that the face that Iwatchingtheyare twistingfull of enthusiasmandnon-stoptwitching, actuallydiscovered that Fischettcalled a meaningful glance...... Ito examineme, originally, imperialschoolDeanalsowent out.
大殿里的人出去了一大半,老半天才回来。我正兴致勃勃的观赏他们扭曲的面孔和不停抽搐的双肩,却发现菲谢特给我打了一个眼色……我四下查看了一下,原来,皇家学院院长也出去了。Iuse very sincerelookto look atFischett, thinksat heart,„youdo wantto makemedo?”
我用非常真诚的眼神看着菲谢特,心里想,“你想让我干什么?”„Handleshim, otherwiseyou...... Fischettwill not look askanceby the wrench”looks at the ceiling, butthisthoughtactuallypasses to mybrainclear.
“搞定他,不然你会挨扳子……”菲谢特目不斜视的看着天花板,但是这个意念却明白无误的传到我脑子里。„Receives!”Mysuggestionnotsuspicionto this gold medalinside connection. Turned around, is searching high and lowmygoal, what to dowhilethought should.
“收到!”我对这个金牌内线的建议没有一丝怀疑。转身走了出来,一边四处寻找着我的目标,一边想着该怎么办。Comes outfrom the main hall, all the wayis all officials who in twos and threescannot help smiling. Has no intentionto haggle overto projectonme the vision of well-meaningorhatred, foundDean of imperialschoolin a corner.
从大殿出来,一路上都是三三两两忍俊不禁的各级官员。无意计较投射在我身上善意或仇恨的目光,在一处拐角找到了皇家学院的院长。Thisold manstandsin the corner, is facing the fineblue stonerelief, seems seeking fora moment ago the mistake in languagediligently. Simplydoes not haveto noticemeto give the hand signalto the imperial palaceguard, blockedfromherecontactperson.
这老头站在墙角,面对着精美的青石浮雕,仿佛正在努力寻找刚才语言中的错误。根本没在注意到我向皇宫侍卫打出手势,阻断了从这里往来的人。„Istheremakes a mistake?”Iarrivehisbehind, hearshimto mutter, „ myword usagenotwrong?
“是那里出了错?”我走到他的身后,听到他在喃喃自语,“我的用词没有错啊?Is the tone? Why didn't Ifeel? ”
难道是语气吗?为什么我自己不觉得?”„Heard that youdo havethreesons?”Isaidinhisearin a soft voice,„isyourpride?”
“听说您有三个儿子?”我轻声在他耳边说,“都是您的骄傲?”Hesuddenlyonestartled, the bodytrembles, turns aroundvisitsme.
他猛然一惊,身体一颤,转过来看着我。„Myfamily affairsdoes not needyouto know.”Hesaid,„said goodbye, your excellency.”
“我的家事不需要你知道。”他说,“再见了,阁下。”Has a look ataboutno one, Iholds onhisarm, withbodystubbornlywithstand/tophimon the wall, the right handtouched an ordinarypillto force inhimfrom the bosombecause ofpanic-stricken, but the bigmouth, pinchedhisthroatagain.
看看左右无人,我一把拉住他的胳膊,用身体死死的把他顶在墙上,右手从怀里摸到了一颗普通药丸塞进了他因惊恐而张得大大的嘴,再捏了捏他的喉咙。„Flavorhow?”Idetermined that hehas swallowed.
“味道怎么样?”我确定他已经吞下。„Youryou...... ateanythingtome!”
“你你……给我吃了什么!”„Veryordinary...... thatmedicine.”
“很普通的……那种药。”„Thattype? Isthattype!”
“那种?到底是那种!”„Is...... thattype that youare not obedientcandie.”
“就是你不听话就会死翘翘的……那种。”„Right? The death...... could not frightenme.”Hereorganized the slightlydisorderlyclothes, „youcomplete the matter that youwantto do, canmakemeleave!”
“是吗?死亡……吓不倒我。”他整理了一下略显凌乱的衣服,“你做完了你想做的事,可以让我离开了吧!”„Graciousness...... do not stare atmeto lookwiththislook.”Isaidgrinningly,„knowsyourlifeis uselesstoyou, thereforenowyourfamily member, including your threesons, with great interestis eatingthisthing.”
“恩……你不要用这种眼神盯着我看。”我笑嘻嘻的说,“知道你一个人的命对你没用,所以现在你的家人,包括你那三个儿子,都在津津有味的吃着这个东西。”„You!”Deansaidwith clenched jaws,„your excellency...... is very mean!”
“你!”院长咬牙切齿的说,“阁下……很卑鄙!”„Without the means that whomadesomebodyhandleIkick the imperialschoolin the past, makingmeloseaccepted the opportunity that the legitimatearistocrateducated.”
“没办法呀,谁让当年某人一脚把我踢出皇家学院,让我失去了接受正统贵族教育的机会。”„What does your excellencywantmeto make?”
“阁下想要我做什么?”„Ido not wantto suffer the wrench, in addition, mymoneyonepointcannotbe few.”Isaid,„youtry to find the solution.”
“我不想挨扳子,此外,我的钱一分都不能少。”我说,“你来想办法。”
The imperial palace, to a restroom not farcorner, twoshadowsundersunlightprojectionis whispering.
皇宫,离厕所不远的一个墙角,在阳光投射下的两个黑影正在交头接耳。„Ithink, was saidthensituationbyDeanagain!”Looks in the main hallagainall assembledwhole body of ministers, your majestyfirststartstalking, „repeatedaccording to the original wordswas good, did not needto decorate.”...... „Your majesty.”Deanlowers the head, „feudal officialhas said.”
“我想,还是由院长再说说当时的情况吧!”看着大殿里再次聚齐的群臣,陛下先开口说了话,“照原话复述就好了,不用修饰。”……“陛下。”院长低着头,“臣已经说完了。”„CohenKheda.”Your majestysaid,„saidto look, whyyoudid scoldLeft Minister?”
“科恩・凯达。”陛下说,“说说看,你为什么骂左相?”„Your majesty.”Isaid that „feudal officialdid not admitthisindictment!”
“陛下。”我说“臣不承认这个指控!”„Said the reason.”
“说出理由。”„Because, the feudal officialhas not scoldedhim.”Iclear throat, „first, whatIsaidtoLeft Minister: You...... seem likemywordsto seem like a bad language, butaskedeveryoneto pay attention, front of these wordshad your character. Thereforemythese wordshearsomerumorsto askin the Holy Capitalcounty fairtoLeft Ministeronme.”
“因为,臣没有骂他。”我清了清嗓子,“第一句,我对左相说的是:你……看起来我的话象是一句脏话,但是请大家注意,这句话的前面有一个你字。所以我这句话只是就我在圣都市集上听到过一些流言向左相发问而已。”„Isthis?”Your majestylookstoDean,„Deanyoudid say?”
“是这样吗?”陛下向院长看去,“院长你说呢?”„Nowthinks,in the tone of GovernorCohenisto have the characteristics of question.”Deanraised the head, on the facefullishelpless, „, thisis a generalinterrogative sentence, Iaffirmed.”
“现在想起来,科恩总督的语气里是带有问话的特征。”院长抬起头来,脸上满是无奈,“是的,这是一句一般疑问句,我肯定。”„Howthat...... thatoldbirdyoualsoexplained!”Is pointing atme, Left Ministershakes all over.
“那……那老鸟你又怎么解释!”指着我,左相全身发抖。„This, I must first apologizetoLeft Minister. Pleaseforgivemeto use the vulgarwordto describeyou. However, thisis not scoldingyou.”Ismiledwas sayingtoLeft Minister,„generally speaking, wewere familiar with describewith the rookiesrookie who initiallymade a debut, referring tothemwas inexperienced. The meaning of oldbirdis just the opposite, Iam praisingyouto experiencerichly, the techniqueis experienced and reliable!”
“这个,我先要向左相道歉。请原谅我用粗俗的词形容了您。但是,这也不是在骂您。”我微笑着对左相说,“一般来说,我们习惯用菜鸟来形容初出道的新人,指的是他们毫无经验。老鸟的意思恰恰相反,我是在夸您经验丰富,手法老到啊!”„Un?”Your majestyasked,„hasthisview? Dean?”
“恩?”陛下问,“有这个说法吗?院长?”„The meaning of these words , from the wording,like thisexplainedas ifalsoright.”Under the threat offamily memberlife, Deanmakesagainadvantageouslymy„grammar”explanation. HeisimperialschoolDean, like thissaid, others are not naturally exceptive. The vision that only then the Left Ministersome peoplewithvirulentandconfusevisitshim.
“这句话的意思,从字面上看,这样解释似乎也没错。”在家人的生命威胁下,院长再次做出都我有利的“语法”解释。他是皇家学院院长,这样说,其他人自然是不好反对。只有左相一干人用恶毒而又迷惑的眼光看着他。„Right? Sincethis, did not saythismatter.”Your majestysaid,„belowis turningwhich?”
“是吗?既然这样,就不说这事了。”陛下说,“下面轮着哪位?”„Father.”Fischettsaid,„shouldbe the finance ministerindicates the indictmenttoGovernorCohen.”
“父亲。”菲谢特说,“应该是财务大臣表述对科恩总督的指控。”„Good, the finance minister, youcanstart.”
“好,财务大臣,你可以开始了。”Has turned into„pig” forefront the finance ministerarrives, the entirefacewas entangledquicklyfullyby the bandage.
已经变成“猪头”的财务大臣走到最前面,整个脸快被绷带缠满。„Your majesty! Youlook.”Died„pig”to kneelbefore the hoofpoints atownface saying that „feudal officialis transferring accountstoGovernorCohen, whoknows that GovernorCohen the feudal officialfell downunexpectedlybeat mercilessly!”
“陛下!您看。”死“猪头”跪用前蹄指着自己的脸说,“臣正给科恩总督转帐,谁知道科恩总督竟然把臣摔倒在地毒打!”„Injuresheavily.”Your majestylookstome, „Cohen! What's the matter?”
“伤得不轻。”陛下向我看过来,“科恩!怎么回事?”„Your majesty!”Ikneelby the finance minister, „yougiveme500,000special funds, was embezzledhalfbyhim!”
“陛下!”我跪在财务大臣旁边,“您给我五十万专款,就被他贪污一半!”„Hasthismatter?”Your majestyis frowningto ask,„Ido think unable?”
“有这回事吗?”陛下皱着眉头问,“我想不会吧?”„!”Isaidloudly,„myanythingword of praisesaidcompletely, heonlygaveme250,000!”
“是真的!”我大声说,“我什么好话都说尽了,他只给我二十五万!”„Possiblyfirstgivesyou250,000, the other halfwill giveyouseveral days lateragain!”Your majestysaid,„you are so how impulsive! Alsohits the person!”
“可能是先给你二十五万,另一半过几天再给你吧!”陛下说,“你怎么这么冲动!又打人!”„It is not this! Finance ministerveryexplicittoldme.”Iam pointing atLeft Minister, „other halfmoneymustgiveLeft Minister!”
“不是这样的!财务大臣很明确的告诉我。”我指着左相,“另一半钱要给左相!”„!”Your majestynumerouspalmpatson the seat arm rest, „Left Ministeris the nationalhigh-ranking court official, do not speak irresponsibly!”
“啪!”陛下重重一掌拍在坐椅扶手上,“左相是国家重臣,你不要乱说!”„Ido not have.”
“我没有。”„Finance minister!”Your majestychanged the complexion, what„GovernorCohensaidis the truth! YoumustgiveLeft Minister the other halfmoney!”
“财务大臣!”陛下变了脸色,“科恩总督说的是实话吗!你要把另一半钱给左相!”
The finance ministerhas not thought that the matterchangeslike thisquickly, was frightenedbyyour majestycannot make noise, good long whileshould, „be...... is.”
财务大臣没想到事情变化得这样快,被陛下吓得出不了声,好半天才应,“是……是。”
The whole body of ministersin an uproar!
群臣哗然!Similarlyis250,000gold coins, seems like the restorationmansionandhas no bigdistinctiontohim. Howevercanpick up the minister of boneto the egginlooks likemaybe different, the countrydisburses moneyis the Left Ministerrestorationmansionis normal, butgiveshimembezzles the grave offense! An extremelysimpleword usage, canproduce the sooppositeresultsunexpectedly. Even if the finance ministercorrectsnowrestores the mansion, whobelieves? Hehe, reallyworthilyis the imperialschoolmanages a householdgreatlyto the means that Ifind out, easy-to-use, is very easy-to-use.
同样是二十五万金币,看起来修缮府第和给他本人并没什么大的分别。但是对鸡蛋里都能挑出骨头的大臣看来可不一样了,国家出钱为左相修缮府第是正常的,但是给他本人就是贪污重罪!一个极为简单的用词,竟然可以产生如此相反的效果。就算现在财务大臣改口说是修缮府第,又有谁相信?嘿嘿,真不愧是皇家学院的大当家给我想出的办法,好用,真的很好用。„Left Minister.”Your majestysaidin a soft voice,„explainedtome.”
“左相。”陛下轻声说,“给我解释。”„Your majesty.”Left Ministersaid,„feudal officialdoes not knowthismatter! Reallydoes not know.”
“陛下。”左相说,“臣不知道这件事!真的不知道。”„Yousaid that thismatterandyouhaven't related?”At this time, the fatherstoodfinally, „how the finance ministerdid not givemethisgreat sum of money!”
“你说这件事和你没关系?”这时,父亲终于站了出来,“怎么财务大臣不把这笔巨款给我!”„Your majesty!” The finance ministerunderstandsfinally,„thissum of money is usedto give the Left Ministerrestorationmansion!”
“陛下!”财务大臣总算明白过来,“这笔钱是用来给左相修缮府第的!”„The Left Ministermansionrestoresevery year!”Left Ministersaidloudly,„fundthatdoes useyouto worry? Ilooked that isyouthinksfullSinang! Unexpectedlyalsodaresto hitmyname!”
“左相府第每年都修缮!”左相大声说,“款项那用你来操心?我看是你想中饱私馕!居然还敢打着我的名字!”I„thump”! Went bad, Left Minister is not very indeed simple, unexpectedlylooked the situationis not right, immediatelygives up a rook to save a king! Seemed likemeto underestimatehim, even the finance ministerswere willingto give up, thisat leastexplained that thiswas the fellow who could take up to put down. Competeswithsuchperson, mayresult inextremelycarefully.
我心里“咯噔”一下!坏了,左相的确很不简单,居然一看形势不对,立即弃车保帅!看起来我是一直都低估他了,连财务大臣都舍得放弃,这至少说明这是个拿得起放得下的家伙。和这样人打对台,可得万分小心。
The followingmatterpressedusto establish the goodstepdevelopment, the name of finance ministerwas turning into„formerfinance minister”instantaneously, moreovertookto askis jailed, at a later datetrial. BecauseLeft Ministerdoes not knowthismatter, thereforeavoidinvestigating.
接下来的事都按我们设定好的步骤发展,财务大臣的名字在瞬间变成了“前财务大臣”而且被拿问下狱,择日审判。左相由于不知道这件事,所以免于追究。„Said,ourHoly Capitalmaynot be really tranquilfor these days!”Your majestyeyeglancestome, un? Howsome not badgood intention? ” Did yousay? GovernorCohen? ”
“说起来,我们圣都这几天可真不平静啊!”陛下的眼睛又向我瞟过来,恩?怎么有些不坏好意?”你说呢?科恩总督?”„Hehe...... I...... that...... I.” The mouthis making fun, is thinkingat heart: Was the day, somebodywantsto dismantle the bridge after crossing?
“嘿嘿……我……那个……我。”嘴里打着哈哈,心里在想:天,是不是某人想过河拆桥了?„It seems like, said that youimpulsedlook down onyou.”Your majestyright handis playing the ring! Presentsthismovementsomepeople to onhimeach time but actuallybigmildew! Howevernowlooks like, mysituation is not wonderful.
“看起来,说你冲动太小瞧你了。”陛下的右手又在玩戒指了!每次在他身上出现这个动作就有人要倒大霉啦!但是现在看来,俺的情况不大妙啊。„Youareextremely arrogant! Extremely arrogantlyto the extreme!”Your majestydoes not care at allmydumbfoundedness, continued. „Todayhitsthis, tomorrowwill hitthat. Does not giveyouto selectfiercely, perhapsyoumustoverturn the heavens.”
“你是狂妄!狂妄到了极点!”陛下毫不在意我的目瞪口呆,继续说。“今天打这个,明天打那个。再不给你点厉害,说不定你就得翻天了。”„Butyour majesty.” The fathersaidinbehind, „Cohenheright!”
“可是陛下。”父亲在后面说,“科恩他没错啊!”„Has.”
“有。”„No!”
“没有啊!”„Isaid that has!”Your majestyalmostwith the roar, „hesitsbadly the chair of mystudy roomtoday!”
“我说有就有!”陛下几乎是用吼的,“他今天坐坏了我书房的靠背椅!”„Right!”Left Ministertwoshine, „destructionimperial familyproperty! Your majestycanpunish.”
“对!”左相两眼发亮,“破坏皇家财产!陛下可以处罚。”„Thatis notIsitsbadly......”
“那不是我坐坏的……”„Comes the person!”Your majestyinterruptsmywords, „drawsto hit30army clubsthisyoungbastard!”
“来人!”陛下打断我的话,“把这个小坏蛋拉下去打三十军棍!”„Does not want!”Iscared, „thatchairis notIsitsbadly!”
“不要啊!”我吓坏了,“那椅子不是我坐坏的啊!”„Your majesty!” The fathersaid,„Cohenis the civilian post, cannothit the army club.”
“陛下!”父亲说,“科恩是文职,不能打军棍。”„Your majesty!”Had been pulled offmeto hear the Left Ministerextremelyexcitingsoundby the guard, „youcanGovernorto seal/conferKeen a military appointment.”
“陛下!”已经被侍卫拖出门外的我听到了左相极为兴奋的声音,“您可以封科恩总督一个军职啊。”„Good, the order, sealsGovernorDark City, CohenKhedais......” I am towedto be very far, listens unclear.
“那好,命令,封黑暗城总督,科恩・凯达为……”我已经被拖了很远,听不清楚了。According tousambushes the personnel: Last month, put upa series offarcesin the Swabiaempire. The leadisthis/shouldcountryrecentaristocratgovernorCohenKheda, thispersonwas dismissedby the imperialschoollong ago, vulgaruncouthly, is undisciplined. So long asis a minor matter, mayfly into a rage. Madeonefeelwhatwas funny, thispersonwas only usedotherunimportantexcuseto impose the penalties of 30army clubsunexpectedly...... in summary, should notspend the toomuchtime and energyinthisperson......
据我方潜伏人员密报:上月,在斯比亚帝国上演一连串闹剧。主角是该国新进贵族总督科恩・凯达,此人早年被皇家学院开除,庸俗粗鲁,毫无修养。只要是一点小事,就有可能暴跳如雷。令人感到好笑的是,这个人居然只被用其他不重要的借口处以三十军棍的惩罚……综上所述,不应在此人身上花太多时间与精力……
To display comments and comment, click at the button
Comments for Chapter #40: No Title
Loading
No comments at the moment!
Login to post comment
Settings
Chat
Page refresh is required for change to chat to occur